Thursday, October 16, 2008

Where I've Been

I've come to realize that my post per day ratio here at Daily Vim is a good measure of how busy I am in my daily life. To be more specific, my workload is inversely proportional to my blogging habits, but please don't think I've forgotten about this blog. I haven't, and the posting will continue. Lately though besides being buried under a mountain of side-work, I've been working diligently alongside the rest of the Grooveshark team to facilitate one of our largest launches in recent memory.

Today, all that hard work came to fruition, and I'm happy to announce that our streaming service, Grooveshark Lite, has been expanded with the addition of the following features.


  • Shared Playlists

  • Blog Widget

  • Improved Social Features (follow users, find similar users, etc...)

  • Music Upload Client

  • Autoplay Improvements

  • More Reliable Streaming


If you scroll down this page, you can see an example of the blog widget in action. The widget builder page allows you to embed a playlist or song of your choosing into any website, size it appropriately, and drop it in. I'll be updating my blog playlist frequently as a means to passively share music that I enjoy.

Back on the topic of Daily Vim, now that things are settling down a bit, I'm hoping to post more often, as I have some cool tips I'm looking forward to sharing.

No comments: